Frequently Asked Questions

We’ve collected together some frequently asked questions about our car hire excess insurance policies. If you still have questions call us; we’re here to help.

Got a question for us? Our staff are on hand to take your questions by phone but first, have a read of the questions below to see if your burning question has been asked of us before.