For policy numbers starting with 'ANV', 'AMT', 'JUB' or 'SIS'
What You Need to Provide
IMPORTANT: So that your claim is processed as efficiently as possible, please return your completed claim form to the claims team together with the following items and supporting documentation (if emailing your claim, you can scan and attach to the email):
- Your insurance4carhire insurance CertificateThis is the first page of your policy documents from insurance4carhire (you would have received this by email when you started the policy but if you need a copy let us know)
- The Rental AgreementThis is the agreement you signed when you picked up your rental car
- Your Payment Receipt for the hire (if separate from the Rental Agreement)This is just your card receipt to show the excess you’ve paid
- Police Report if the Incident required the Police to attendThis is only needed if the incident required the attendance of the police. This will be issued by the police.
- The accident report from the Car Rental Company or Agency or Car Club CompanyYou might not receive this straight away but don’t worry, just get it to the team when you can. It’s usually a diagram of the vehicle which outlines the damage caused and is just evidence to show the damage caused to the vehicle.
- Invoices/Receipts/other documents confirming the amount You have paid in respect of Damage for which the Car Rental Company or Agency or Car Club Company holds You responsible
- Your credit card statement showing payment under a Rental Agreement for Damage to the Rental Vehicle for which You wish to claim under Your policy; and
- Your bank account details, including your bank’s postal address, the account number, the IBAN or SWIFT codes or any other coordinates necessary for international bank transfers.
Please note: you may be asked to provide proof of identity and proof of residency for example a driving license, council tax statement or utility bill.
Download a claims form or call Direct Group 0344 8542 059 and a copy will be sent to you.
Submit your claim with the supporting information, you can do this via email or post to our claims handlers at:
Direct Group Limited
Download your I4CH claims form
Failure to provide full documentation may jeopardise the reimbursement of your costs.