Please submit your claim and your supporting documents online using our online claim form. Please log in to our customer area, where you can access the claims form.
So that your claim can be processed as efficiently as possible, please ensure you upload the following items of supporting documentation when submitting your claim:
- Your Certificate of Insurance from insurance4carhire
- A copy of the car rental agreement
- A copy of the damage receipt (if separate from the car rental agreement)
- A copy of the police report (if the incident required the police to attend)
- Your copy of the damage report from the rental company, car club or car rental agency
- Invoices, receipts or other documents confirming the amount you have paid in respect of the loss or damage for which the rental company holds you responsible
- A copy of your credit card statement or other proof of payment showing payment of the damages claimed
- A copy of your driving licence
- If available, photographs of vehicle damage, the site of any accidents or thefts and any other photographic evidence which you think might be helpful in assessing your claim.
Claiming for CDW or SLI?
Show the rental company a copy of your insurance4carhire policy and they can contact the claims team on your behalf. The rental company can make the claim directly with your insurer, AIG, and you won’t be left out of pocket.